OMAKASE AT RAI
Book a table
Reserve Your Table
17 courses | £150 pp
Once a week, every Wednesday
The whole restaurant is closed and prepared just for the Omakase Experience to seat 6 guests only.
Featuring top-notch fresh ingredients- the exceptional 17-course Omakase menu includes homemade tofu, abalone, hand-dived scallops, classic and new style sushi courses served with aged soy sauces aged in 100-year-old cedar barrels and freshly grated Japanese wasabi to name a few.
We rely on reservations being honoured and sufficient notice of any changes being given therefore please take your time to read all our T&Cs before booking with us.
· In the event you need to modify/cancel your booking, we ask this be made no less than 72 hours before your booking time to avoid any fees. Group of 4 and plus must cancel a week before your booking time.
· If the booking is modified/cancelled within 72 hours (within 7 days, for group of 4 and plus) of your booking time or not honoured on the day, a £150 per person fee will apply. *Modify includes reduction in size, changing reservation date & time.
· Due to the nature of our Omakase concept (chef’s choice) we are unable to accommodate any allergies or dietary requirements.
· Doors close 10 minutes after the reservation, and we will not be able to open after as this will disrupt and delay the omakase experience.
· Please note some of our dishes are seasonal and the menu changes every day.
· Service charge will be added on the day.
· We appreciate your understanding and very much look forward to welcoming you soon.